Baked potatoes with pork steak
I wanted to eat some baked potatoes, in addition to the indispensable meat. With two lei in the family, it's a bit difficult to miss the meat. So I cooked strictly while I ate last night.
- 8 suitable potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 heads of garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon of "the secret of taste"
- about 500 g pork
- 1 cup broth
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Baked potatoes with pork steak:
I peeled the potatoes and cut them into 4 (I chose the potatoes about the same size to make them all at the same time), I added over them the olive oil, the chopped garlic, the teaspoon of the "secret of taste" and the cup of the water. I put the tray in the oven over medium heat. I seasoned the meat with salt, pepper and thyme, I put a little oil and a cup of water and I put it in the oven. When it was almost ready I added the broth.
I served the potatoes with steak and stuffed eggplant. To have appetite or not, according to preferences!
Baked potatoes with pork steak - Recipes
For snobs and non-snobs, for Roma, Romanians, Aromanians, Visigoths and Ostrogoths, for all those in Romania, abroad and even for those in the Diaspora (hhmmm & # 8230 come on and for those who left a long time ago, they have found the secret of eternal happiness and attacks me because I use a decadent-literary language and not strictly culinary!), I will show you a great wonder. A recipe from Gordon reading, so be very careful. Taa-taaa! A juicy and fragrant Baked pork shoulder, yummy & # 8230. And as a bonus, I'll give it to you potatoes with rosemary, like hell. so am I a lady! & # 8221
AndIngredients for Baked pork shoulder and rosemary potatoes
- 1 piece of pork shoulder, about 1.3-1.5 kg
- 3 cloves of garlic
- a bunch of parsley leaves
- peel of a lemon
- olive oil
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- 1 kg large potatoes
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- sea salt
- ground pepper
* the quantities are indicative, do according to your heart's desire and taste!
Preparation for Baked pork shoulder and rosemary potatoes
First you set fire to the oven. Don't take it literally, in which case you have to call 112. Preheat the oven to 240 degrees or step 9.
Washed and fat-free pork, cut it in half lengthwise to get a piece of meat of the same thickness, which you can roll later. Or as Gordon says: & # 8221 you make a slit along the net, to open like the wings of a butterfly & # 8221.
On one side you grow it from place to place, in the form of a cross, at intervals of 2-3 cm. Sprinkle the peeled and crushed garlic over the entire surface of the meat. Then sprinkle the grated lemon peel on the small grater and start massaging the piece of meat. Add as a bonus some sea salt and a little freshly ground pepper and massage, massage, massage. It's the turn of the sage, or you have freshly chopped leaves, or a few dried ones & # 8230. Spread well on the entire surface of the meat and add a bunch of chopped parsley leaves.
Next, roll the piece of meat tightly, tie it faithfully with some string (kitchen thread: P) and massage it a little more between those notches with sea salt, pepper and olive oil in abundance. After beating it well, throw it in a pan greased with oil.
Put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes until it browns and gets a crispy crust. Reduce heat to 160-170 degrees and leave there until cooked through. If you have a meat thermometer (someone promised me, I hope you don't forget: P) check the temperature. Otherwise, count about 25 minutes for every 450 grams of meat.
Keep warm until ready to serve.
Cut it into slices and serve it next to some stewed red cabbage or choose the more barbaric option: well-cut sliced meat and some rosemary potatoes, all served directly from the tray, cut on the spot under the lustful eyes of the guests.
Rosemary potatoes they are made very simple. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into small pieces. Heat some sunflower oil in a roasting pan and toss the diced potatoes. Keep them on medium heat and turn them from time to time, until they get a golden crust. Then sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, crushed garlic and rosemary leaves. Put the tray in the oven and leave for about 40 minutes, over medium heat, turning them from time to time, until they become crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside.
Pork ribs with baked potatoes
Pork ribs 1.5 kg
Potatoes 1 kg
Carrots 3 pieces
Onions 3 pieces
Garlic 1 head
Chimion ½ teaspoon
Dried oregano 2 teaspoons
Dried thyme 1 teaspoon
Paprika 1 teaspoon
Salt and pepper
Recipe video PIG RIBS WITH OVEN POTATOES lower
Wash and peel the meat if necessary. Cut the ribs individually. Put the ribs in a bowl and add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with cumin, paprika, dried oregano, dried thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well. Leave to soak for 1-2 hours. You can cover the bowl with cling film.
Put the ribs in an oven tray and add 100 ml of water. Cover the tray with aluminum foil. Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
Peel and cut the vegetables into large pieces. In a bowl, mix the vegetables with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with dried oregano, paprika and salt. Mix well.
Remove the ribs from the pan and place the vegetables. Place the ribs over the vegetables and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for another 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Then remove the tray and remove the aluminum foil. Put back in the oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees. At the end you can remove the ribs from the tray and you can brown the vegetables in the oven for another 5-6 minutes using the browning function. Serve hot with tomato sauce and garlic cream. Consume in moderation!
Recipe video PIG RIBS WITH OVEN POTATOES lower
Pork chop with potatoes
Pork chop with potato garnish and sauce, lined with breadcrumbs and sprinkled with grated cheese.
Stuffed pork chop like in Mures
Pork chop with ham and mashed potatoes.
Fried pork chop recipe, served with rice garnish and mashed potatoes and hard boiled egg slices and greens on top.
Potato steak & # 8211 A great recipe and incredibly easy to prepare
I tried the original potato steak dish on a trip to Europe. Here is the recipe, I hope potato lovers will appreciate it.
- Purpose: For dinner
- The main ingredient: Vegetables
- Category: Hot food / Steak
- Potatoes - 1 kg
- Onions - 1 unit
- Smoked meat - 150 g
- Cheese - 400-500 g
- Vegetable oil - 2 l. M.
- Salt, pepper - 1 For taste
Description of preparation:
The potato steak has a pleasant taste, savored with white wine in a pleasant atmosphere. Instead of smoked meat, you can take ready-made chicken pieces, but there should not be many. The main ingredients in potato steak are potatoes and cheese. Of course, the potato steak
it's not the cheapest, but at least once it's worth a try. Good luck and good luck!
How is it prepared? "Potato steak"
- Cut the potatoes in four, finely chop the onion and smoked meat.
- Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes. Drain the water.
- Onions and smoked fried in oil.
- Add the potatoes to the onion pan and fry until golden brown.
- Put the potatoes on a baking tray, sprinkle with pepper.
- Take the cheese, cut it into 2 parts.
- Put the cheese on the potatoes.
- Bake at 180-200 degrees for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Pork chop with baked potatoes - a classic dish, and a perfect choice for any holiday! A combination of garnish and main course. It's simple and tasty!
Purpose: Dinner / Festive lunch
The main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Potatoes
Category: Hot food
- Pork - 400-500 g (You can choose any)
- Potatoes - 5-6 units
- Garlic - 3 units
- Thyme - to taste
- Salt - For taste
- Black pepper - For taste
Description of preparation:
In this dish you can change the set of spices of your choice. Choose the ones that go perfectly with potatoes and meat. You can also add bell peppers and onions. Good luck! I hope you like the recipe
1 smoked pork muscle
1/2 kg of potatoes
dried spices (oregano, thyme, mint, basil, rosemary)
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small cup of water
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 oven bag
Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into large cubes. In a large bowl put the potatoes together with salt, pepper, oil, paprika, dry spices and chew well. At the end we put the crushed garlic. After the potatoes and spices have mixed well, we put everything in an oven bag and on top of the potatoes we place the pork muscle that we have cut in half so that it penetrates well. We put water in the bag so as not to burn the potatoes but also to form a very good sauce. We tie the bag, prick it on top of it from place to place and place it in the stove tray.
Bring to the boil over medium heat until you notice that the potatoes are starting to brown a little at the bottom. If you want it to brown, cut the bag on top and leave it in the oven for another 10-15 minutes. The muscle can be removed after cutting the point so as not to dry too hard.
Try this video recipe too
- Wash the nape of the neck, peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- Cut the pepper into strips, cut the ribs into cubes, peel the garlic.
- Make mujdei from a few cloves of garlic and pour wine over it.
- Sprinkle the neck with ribs and garlic cloves, season to taste and place in a pan greased with oil.
- Add the sliced potatoes sprinkled with a little salt and diced ribs. Mix a little mujdei (diluted with wine) with 50 ml of oil, 200 ml of water, salt, pepper, rosemary and pour it over the meat.
- Put the tray in the hot oven and from time to time sprinkle the steak and potatoes with the sauce from the tray.
- A few minutes before taking the tray out of the oven, add strips of pepper on top and the rest of the sauce.
Pork steak with potatoes it is served hot and you can keep it in the fridge for several days.
Let's cook the tenderest roast pork with wine and garlic. Special recipe for New Year's table
Ingredients for baked pork steak with wine and garlic
- 2 pieces of pork (pork chop, neck or shoulder, 250-300 grams each)
- 4 large cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons lard (or obviously oil if you haven't cut the pork for Christmas)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon mixture of rosemary, oregano and, optionally, depending on how fast you like to eat, hot pepper flakes
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt, pepper to taste
The ingredients shown are, as you can see, for two servings. Extrapolate the quantities for how many servings you need to put on the New Year's table if you "risk" having guests in the midst of restrictions imposed by World War III unleashed and sustained with rage. SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus …
How to prepare roast pork with wine and garlic
- Beat the meat with the “ax” of the schnitzels, but do not crush it, do not thin it as for the schnitzels, just “tenderize” it, especially if it has stinginess.
- Season the meat with spices, salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the pieces of meat in a large tray, add lard or oil, bay leaves, wine.
- Crush the garlic cloves whole, with the width of the knife, to keep their flavor and spread them over the pieces of meat.
- Preheat the oven to medium heat to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven after 45 minutes, carefully remove the foil on one side from the hot steam.
- Increase the oven temperature to 210 degrees Celsius, over high heat. Put the tray back in the oven, turn the meat for 8-10 minutes on each side, until evenly browned.
- At the end, if the sauce has dropped too much, add half a cup of wine.
- Pork steak with wine and garlic "goes well" with baked potato garnish and beetroot salad with horseradish or pickles, to taste.
Baked pork chop
Baked pork chop - an excellent recipe for dinner during the week! Baked pork chop - a steak that the whole family will love! It is ready very quickly, you can prepare it in advance and put it in the oven when you get home! In addition, it is also perfect for the office casserole the next day!
Baked pork chop - everything you need to know about the recipe
- For this quick steak you can use pork chop, chicken breast, turkey breast fillets, boneless chicken legs. It is a very versatile steak, which you can easily adapt to the type of meat you have in the fridge / freezer.
- Pesto alla Genovese or pesto with basil is a spice that if you don't know or haven't used it in the kitchen so far… you don't know what you lost! It is a mixture of fresh basil, freshly grated Parmesan, olive oil, pine nuts and garlic. It has a unique aroma and goes perfectly with pasta, in combination with any type of cheese, as a spice for steaks, as a sauce for pizza or topping for bruschette or crostini (toast). Into the LIDL storesfind Baresa pesto, a pesto with a subtle aroma and ideal to always have on hand in the fridge. Just boil your favorite pasta, mix it with pesto and the meal is ready! Also in the Baresa pesto range from LIDL you can find the red pesto variant, prepared with dried tomatoes. It's a delight!
- You can prepare the pork chop steak in the evening oven, leave it in the tray, covered with cling film, in the refrigerator. Thus, when you get home, dinner is ready in less than 40 minutes!
- When it comes to baking pork tenderloin, the possibilities are endless! You can boil quinoa (you have HERE all the necessary indications to boil quinoa), rice, sweet potatoes or natural white potatoes, baked or fried, a simple salad of vegetables.
- If you don't like pesto with basil, you can replace it with red fish or tomato paste.
Ingredients for 4 servings of baked pork chop
- 4 slices of pork chop
- a tablespoon of Primadonna olive oil
- will be Castle
- Kanya pepper
- 200g Goldessa natur cheese cream
- 3 tablespoons Baresa pesto
- 150g grated mozzarella Lovilio
All the ingredients needed to prepare the recipe for baked pork chop are waiting for you in LIDL stores.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Put a little olive oil in the pan. Season the pork chop with salt and pepper to taste. Place the slices of meat in the pan.
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and pesto. Distribute the mixture over the pieces of meat, in an even layer. We lay down a generous layer of mozzarella. Put everything in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the meat is done and has a nicely browned crust.
1. Cut the pork leg into slices 2.5 cm thick and place them in a saucepan. Grease the meat slices with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. We prepare the marinade from chopped onion, 4-5 cloves of crushed garlic, a smaller glass of red wine ( use red wine for red meat and white wine for white meat), herbs of Provence, freshly ground pepper, paprika and sea salt, dried thyme and marjoram, green parsley. The oil will keep the meat juicy, the wine (wine acid) will attack the fiber and break it and the spices will enhance the taste. We leave the meat to marinate overnight for the next day.
Marinated pork leg prepared for oven in a Romanian dish
2. Place the meat with the marinade in a tray or baking dish (I used the earthenware, novel), cover the pot and put it in the oven, on low heat for approx. 1.5 hours so that the meat softens, tenderizes and no longer resists.
3. While the meat is in the oven, wash the potatoes and boil them, without peeling them, in water with a pinch of salt. After about 30 minutes, when the peel of the potatoes starts to peel, take them out and let them cool. Once cooled, remove the shell and cut into cubes.
4. Finely chop the onion, julienne and put it to harden in a pan with 3-4 tablespoons of oil. When the onion is glassy, add a tablespoon of paprika, mix, leave for another 1 minute and add the potato cubes. We add a pinch of salt to taste and turn the potatoes with a careful attitude so as not to crush them too badly. Keep the pan on the fire for another 5 minutes and turn it off. Put the potatoes in a bowl and garnish with chopped parsley. I also equipped them with some leek slices, so as not to deny the origin. We cover the bowl.
Peasant potatoes & # 8211 mother's recipe: potatoes, paprika and onions & # 8211 with greens
As I said at the beginning, these potatoes being accompanied by the pulp, I considered that it is not necessary to add bacon, kaiser or other ham to them. Also, I didn't add any spices, the meat being spicy enough. This is the basis for peasant potatoes: onions, paprika and potatoes. Starting from this mother base, you can prepare a great variety, for everyone's tastes: the classic recipe with bacon, sausages, garlic, broth, thyme and pepper, hot peppers and even some cheese.
Pair the pork leg with the potatoes on the plate, take out some sourness from the cellar, the cellar, the pot, the jar, the can, the pantry or from where we keep it dosed and eat it to our heart's content. A grated horseradish with vinegar, which helps digestion, fits perfectly in this oven-prepared pulp.